Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Okay so Im on day one of being healthier, Im drinking blueberry green tea instead of coffee.. It doesnt taste that shitty.I figure drinking 6 cups of coffee a day doesnt help with my sleeping issues. Imlistening to MTV makes me want to smoke crack by Beck I totally forgot about that guy till this morning. I ended up having way too much fun last weekend. Jamie stayed with me at mels the first night, we drank too much and were playing on a wheel chair screaming wesley willis songs, the next night my nieces Myriam & navina & jamies kid Gabby stayed the night, Myriam and Gabby ended up in a light saber duel & myriams helmet ended up in the litter box somehow so i was chasing her around calling her a "storm pooper" all night. Good times. My nieces rock. Im gonna go make a house out of diaper boxes with lila now..

No comments:

Post a Comment